What We Do
Executive Search Firm for universities in the USA with Health Science programs.
Advocate Search Group is a division of Advocate Staffing Inc. Advocate Staffing Inc. was established in 2007 and has completed over 2000 K-12 and higher education leadership searches and 700 non-management searches in the education field. We identified a need to create Advocate Search Group to assist Schools of Nursing, Allied Health Programs, Schools of Dentistry, Schools of Pharmacy, Schools of Public Health, Medical Schools… recruit the next generation of educators and administrators. Our clients often post their academic medicine and health science educator positions on various websites and are disappointed with the applicant pool. This is where Advocate Search Group offers significant value.
We have a database of 255,000 health science educators, 113,188 of which are nurse and allied health educators and administrators. We also are building a second database of highly skilled health science professionals that are currently working outside of the education sector. We recruit them into adjunct and instructor level positions to assist universities in building their bench and succession planning.
Advocate Search Group is fast becoming an established leader in identifying and recruiting the top talent for health science programs throughout the United States.
Advocate Search Group is a national search firm offering creative talent acquisition services with a commitment to exceptional customer experiences. We focus our services exclusively on filling health science educator and leadership positions at colleges, universities, academic medical and health sciences centers, hospital & health systems. Our recruiting services are used by public and private, large and small universities and colleges.
- Perm Placement | Direct Placement | Direct Hire Placement | Headhunter
Why Do Clients Choose Advocate Search Group?
- Focused Exclusively on Health Science Educators and Administrators
- Consistent Results
- Diverse Candidate Pool
- Extensive Industry Network
- Proprietary Database with 255,000+ Active Candidates. 113,188 of which are Nurse & Allied Health Educators.
- Proven Search Process
- 98% Client Retention
- Track Record of Successful Searches
- Excel with Hard-to-Fill Urgent Positions
Recent Awards and Recognition:
- TheLadders ranked the President of Advocate Search Group in their list of the Top 100 Executive Search Recruiters
Rankings and Accolades
- 2017 Ranked #1 Executive Search Firm by Nursing Schools & Allied Health Programs in the USA
- 2018 Ranked #1 Executive Search Firm by Nursing Schools & Allied Health Programs in the USA
Advocate Search Group is in the application process for the following Small Business Designations:
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Small Business (SB)
Types of Positions We Fill:
- Dean of Dentistry
- Dean of Pharmacy
- Dean of Nursing
- Dean of Medical School
- Dean of Public Health
- Dean of Health Sciences
- Dean of Allied Health
- Associate Dean
- Assistant Dean
- Program Chair
- Program Director
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor